Could I be Pregnant?!/Pregnancy

My husband Kieran dob 10/12/83 and myself alison dob 18/12/73 have been struggling to become pregnant after a miscarriage in April last year can you see this struggle coming to an end

Alison, I'm sorry but I can't tell you this. Have you been to the doctor to find out if you have any problem. Do you have any living children? My daughter suffered a miscarriage 2 years ago and I'm sure it hurts you emotionally. Do you have any religious beliefs to help you in this? Please email me at
I can pray for you if you like. Write soon!

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.