Could I be Pregnant?!/pregnant?

hi, my name is matt. and my girlfriend took 2 pregnancy test yesterday both said positive. but this morning she woke up and there was blood everywhere and went to the DRs, they did some blood test, and made her take two pregnancy test and both said negative. After the drs we went to buy another test and said pregnant. So were waiting on the blood test to see what's going on. What could be going on?

Matt, Sometimes a pregnancy test doesn't show up positive but she could be pregnant. The blood test should show what is going on. If you want to have another urine test, you could take her to a pregnancy resource center and get a fREE one. You can find a center at or and click on the worldwide directory. Keep in touch and let me know what happens. You can email me at
Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.