Could I be Pregnant?!/Why is it taking so long?

Me and my fiancee have been trying to get pregnant for almost two months. I have some symptoms but the home pregnancy tests I've taken have all been negative. Is there anything we can do to increase our chances of me becoming pregnant? Is it normal for it to take so long?

Hi Kaitlyn, You will have to talk to your doctor about how to have a better chance of getting pregnant. Two months really isn't a long time to try. So be patient. When are you and your fiance getting married? Just curious. If you want to ever get a free pregnancy test, you can get one at a local pregnancy resource center. You can go to and click on the worldwide directory. Please email me at and let me know what happens. Hope to hear from you soon.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.