Could I be Pregnant?!/discharge

Hi. Right now I'm not sure if I'm pregnant and I'm having light yellow discharge and it doesn't itch or burn. I thought it would be my period but its always fishy smell, discharge and cramps. Same as BV. I've never had that. I actually smelled it from the TP since I felt it coming out of me. No smell, no itch, no burning feeling whatsoever.So is this normal. I read online I'm producing estrogen.

Hi Shari, I can't really diagnose over the internet. You need to go to your doctor and see if this is some kind of infection. Did you have a pregnancy test or develop any pregnancy symptoms? If you want to get a FREE pregnancy test, you can go to or and click on the worldwide directory. You can find a local pregnancy center on those websites. Find out when to get the test. Please email me at so I can find out what is happening. Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.