Could I be Pregnant?!/Can I be pregnant?

My bf rubbed his penis on my vagina. We both were in underwear and pjyamas. My vagina was wet n his penis were wet a little waterish.. Can I get pregnant?

It's slightly possible but I don't think likely. But I cannot guarantee that you are not pregnant for sure. I would recommend not engaging in this kind of sexual activity. I don't know how old you are but plan activities that are in public so you aren't tempted to do this kind of thing. This can lead to actual sex in the future and could cause you to get pregnant or to have a sexually transmitted disease. Please email me at so we can talk more.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.