Could I be Pregnant?!/Am I pregnant?

My last period was march 29th, which lasted the average 3-5 days. March 28, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. We have have had unprotected excessive sex for the last month. I found out I was ovulating one of the times we had sex. I'm not sure if its all in my head, or am I pregnant?
I have had runny nose, headaches, backaches, I've been taking frequent trips to the bathroom, eating a lot more, stomach pains in the middle of my tummy, sleeping more than normal, and extremely sore breasts. I should of started my period this morning.(April 29th) I always start in the morning. I have been off my birth control for a month and a half. Just this morning I didn't eat right away so I felt extremely sick. I ate breakfast and still feel queasy.  Is it all I my head or possible pregnancy?

Dear Katelyn, Thanks for your question. You may be pregnant because of the symptoms that you are describing. But I can't tell you for sure. You will have to go to your doctor and get a pregnancy test or go to or

Will it be a problem if you Are pregnant? I have to tell you that everytime you have sex, you risk pregnancy. Also, there is no such thing as "protected" sex. No birth control method is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy. Please email me at so we can talk more.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.