Could I be Pregnant?!/Whats happening

Hi i had unprotected sex while i was on my period (which is heavy and on the second or third day of my 5 of the cycle) and he pulled out but there's always a chance that something could've happened. Now 10 days after the event, im seeing small amounts of yellow discharge when i wipe, and light brown discharge in my underwear. What is the next step to take? Are these early signs of anything at all? Thank you.

Hi Myra, I would recommend that you contact a pregnancy resource center and find out when you could get a test. They usually give FREE tests and you can find a center at or and click on the worldwide directory. Yes, there is always a chance of pregnancy whenever you have sex. So if you aren't pregnant and don't want to be, please refrain from any kind of sexual activity. Keep me updated by emailing me at

Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.