Could I be Pregnant?!/Is there an illness that delays a menstrual cycle?

Hello, I'm 24 I had unprotected sex but did not last longer than 2 minutes

My period is 6 days late
I feel horrible...
I'm not stressed or anything is just that I'm having unbearable symptoms and I have no insurance to visit a doctor
I'm wondering if there's any illness that makes a woman miss a period or delay it

My symptoms include:
-Abdominal cramping started at my expected period date
-abdominal bloating
-nausea all day
-smell sensitivity
-difficulty sleeping
-frequent urination
-sore breasts

I took 3 different brand home pregnancy tests all were negative
My periods are every 30 days
My youngest is 4 months old
I'm not breast feeding

I have 2 kids already but I got positive results after 3-4 days after missed period

Hi Gisella, You do sound like you have pregnancy symptoms. I just found your question in the question pool at
So I don't know who you asked the question to, but I received your question now. Have you found out yet if you are pregnant? If not, then you can go to a pregnancy resource center to get a FREE pregnancy test there. Go to or and click on the worldwide directory. So let me know what happens. You can email me at
Oh, and even if your intercourse was short, you can still be pregnant.

Diane Cheryl

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.