Could I be Pregnant?!/pregnancy

starting this last month, my husband and i have been trying for a kid. i know i ovulated exactly 2 weeks after my period ended. now its 4 weeks after my period and even tho my period is normally about 40 days between each cycle, i took my last ovulation test out of curiosity. I read online that an ovulation test can work as a pregnancy test and i didnt want to spend money getting a test quite yet. the positive line showed up much darker than the negative line. is this a good sign that i could be pregnant? what should i do? i dont want to get my hopes up and run off and buy a bunch of tests before my period more overdue.
side note: this week ive been more exhausted than normal and have been having stomach cramps, but no gas or constipation.
thank you for your time :)

I received your question in the question pool at so not sure who you originally asked. But I did just receive your question. So I know it's been some time since you asked your question. So what else has happened since? Did you find out if you are pregnant? You can always go to a pregnancy resource center and get a free test there. To find a location near you, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. I pray that you will receive your dream. Let me know what happens. You can email me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.