Could I be Pregnant?!/could i be pregnant ?

Hi I'm kinda on an iffy subject right now I'm a little confused but resistant to go to the doctor just yet . I had sex on May 7 & got my "period" May 15 . This period wasn't like my regular periods . According to my calendar I ovulated on May 6 . I took a test & it was negative . But for the past week and a half I've been "leaking" this clear fluid . It almost looks and feels like water running .. its never happened to me before & I just wanted to see if that's happened to anyone else . Thank you in advance for any answers .

Hi Alexis, I don't think I have ever heard quite this description from someone. So what is happening at this time? Did you go to the doctor yet or get another pregnancy test? I can tell you that you could get a FREE test at a local pregnancy resource center. To find one, go to and check if there is one in your area. Do you want to be pregnant or is it a problem? Write me back at
bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.