Could I be Pregnant?!/condom broke

So my boyfriend and I had protected sex but the condom broke as he was pulling out but only the tip if his penis was in and he didn't ejaculate in me at all. There was pre cum in the condom but he went to the bathroom before we had sex. I am ovulating which is why i'm worried, also only one of his testicles work. How likely are the possibilities of me becoming pregnant in my situation? Thank you

Hi Aria, Love your name! But anyway, I can't diagnose or tell you the chances of becoming pregnant in your situation. You can get a FREE pregnancy test at a local pregnancy center. To find a center, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Going to the bathroom doesn't help in pregnancy. Condoms are not very reliable birth control methods. I would recommend to young people not to have sex when you're not married. It prevents a lot of heartache, worry, pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. Please write me at and tell me how you are doing.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.