Could I be Pregnant?!/Messed Up Cycle or Pregnant?

The first day of my LMP was 14/5 and lasted until 18/5, I ovulated on 28/5 and had unprotected sex on 25/5, 26/5 and 29/5. I started spotting on 4/6 until 7/6 when I suddenly had one day of heavy period like bleeding which turned into spotting again on 9/6 until 11/6 and then stopped completely. My period was due on 11/6 but never arrived and I have done a total of 4 HPT the last being today 19/6, all negative. I'm not sure what is wrong as I have never been late and I don't have any pregnancy symptoms. Kindly advise.

Chantel, I really can't tell you what is the problem. It sounds like you could be pregnant but your tests are showing up negative. You should probably go to a pregnancy resource center and get a FREE test done there. To find a location, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. The only other thing I have heard of to stop your period is a dietary problem. Please let me know what happens. You can email me privately at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.