Could I be Pregnant?!/My Period Is One Day Late, But I Am Nauses And My Boobs Hurt. Could I Be Pregnant?

I am 20 years old, and my period was supposed to start on the 23rd. Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex, because we have been wanting to start a family, and every time we have tried, I would always get my period and this time it is late. And I am just curious, because I told him about it, and he seems really excited. But I don't want to get his hopes up. And I took a test a few days ago, and it came out negative. And these symptoms started on the 23rd of this month. It's just been sore boobs/cramps/nauseas.

Hi Katie, I can't really tell you over the internet if you might be pregnant. You can contact a pregnancy resource center and see when they recommend their FREE test. and click on the worldwide directory. Or
You might have been too early with the test you took. Have you thought about marriage? Write me at Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.