Could I be Pregnant?!/could i be pregnant

I had unprotected sex at the end of march at the time I was on my 7 day gap of taking the pill so id have my period and a day or something after I had a normal period. and had another one the next month but im due to have a period now I took my last pill last Thursday and still not come on yet .I have also put on a lot of weight recently and always feeling sickly through out the day .and ive been needing to go toilet more than normal . Also been getting pins and needles a lot and sometimes get pains in my belly .Just really worried I am ive not took a test tho .

Hi Kirsty, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get to your question until now. What has been happening? Did you get your period or find out if you are pregnant? If you still need to get a pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center and get a FREE one and advice. or and click on the worldwide directory. Please contact me at so we can talk more. Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.