Could I be Pregnant?!/Watery Period.

So... Here's the thing. I had unprotected/protected sex (he put a condom later on) a day before my period. The day after I got my period and it was a day early and it was really watery and gooey and it only lasted 3 days when it usually lasts for 6 days. He was in me without protection for a short period of time. Is there any chances that I could be pregnant?

Hi Bella, Sorry for the delay. Did you find out anything about your situation? There is really no such thing as "protected" sex. There is no 100% method that guarantees that you won't get pregnant or have an STD. If you ever want a free pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center. To find one go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know how you are doing.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.