Could I be Pregnant?!/could I be pregnant?

First let me apologize for the long post and also if this is TMI. In May me and my love were intimate on May 6th and then my cycle came on the 18th of May. I had no cycle the whole month of June which makes me 20 days late. We were also intimate on the 16th of June. My cycle averages 33 days. I have been pregnant twice before so I am familiar with pregnancy symptoms and the previous 2 times I new at 3-4 weeks. I am nauseated( which I hardly every get, other than pregnancy), have horrible acid reflux, no appetite and tired. So my question is could I be pregnant even though I have had 2 negative home pregnancy test? With my first 2 pregnancy I got positives before my missed period. Also, would I have conceived on the 16th of June? This was 4 days before I was suppose to start, Could I have ovulated late? Or would I have gotten pregnant in May and still has a cycle.

Hi Ebony, I found your question in the question pool at
So I'm not sure who you asked your question to but I was the one who received the question.
So what has happened by now? I know it's been a while since you asked your question.

You can be pregnant even though having negative tests. So I can't really diagnose at this point. If you would ever want to have a free pregnancy test, you can get a free one at a local pregnancy resource center. To find a center near you, go to and click on the worldwide directory or

Please email me privately at so we can talk more. And send me an update.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.