Could I be Pregnant?!/Could I be Pregnant

I am now 5 days late for my period and I have had a lot of menstrual cramps but no period. I do want a baby yes so that is why me and my boyfriend have been trying.
We have had sex everyday on my fertile and ovulation and after.
I know it could be stressing my body out but im hopeing im really not but who knows right. this is whats been happening.

Missed period
hunger cravings
breast tenderness
breast swelling
sore back
frequent urination
and headaches

now the two weirdest things
I do look a little bloated but I noticed last week that stretch marks are starting to appear on my stomach. I told myself its impossible did some research and It is not impossible but there is more then one reason.

also today I noticed my nipples leaking. I havnt looked up that one. it was milky then it went clear and it never leaked since.

Yes I have got tested for diabetes and any infections im all good with those nothing going on. and yes im gonna take a test soon I was just wondering What you think?

I really can't diagnose over the internet. Your symptoms do sound like they could be pregnancy symptoms. But you will have to go to the doctor. Or you can go to a pregnancy resource center and get a free test there. To find a center near you, you can go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens. You can email me privately at

Please write soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.