Could I be Pregnant?!/Sex

If I make a sex only in the 'ass' of my girlfriend, will there be any posiblity of pregnency?

Probably not.
But there is a really tiny chance sperm could travel there. It is a super super tiny chance though.
On the other hand you open yourself up to a TON of infections when having anal sex if you dont use a condom. There is obviously tons of bacteria inside of an anus and the thrusting motion can push the bacteria into your urethra causing utis. It is also very easy to transmit sexually transmitted diseases this way. (And even if they show no outward signs they can still have an STI, my friend has herpes and has NEVER had an outbreak but a transferred it to her husband who found out because he had an outbreak) its better to be safe than sorry. Good luck.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Brie Nash

I am currently working to obtain a nursing degree and want to continue on to be an OBGYN. Most of my research while being in college has helped me gain an amplitude of knowledge regarding pregnancy, especially the time before you know if you are truly pregnant or not. I am very interested in this time as the first few weeks of a pregnancy can be the most important. I also deal with these types of questions on a daily basis in life thanks to my friends and family. I have a beautiful 5 month old little girl. She took a while to be conceived so I know how it is!

I am a volunteer at the Red Cross when time permits. I am a member of a Mardi Gras organization which takes up what is left of my free time. I am also the owner of ChunkMunk Fluff, a cloth diapering store.

As I stated in the previous section, I am currently enrolled in college to become a registered nurse and then move on the becoming an OBGYN. Also, as I said before most of my studies, even if I begin on a subject as far off as cardiovascular issues, somehow lead me straight back to pregnancy as I am very interested in the subject.