Could I be Pregnant?!/Who is the daddy

f a woman has sex with a man just a few days before her period starts, it is short unprotected sex with no final ejaculation. The woman then starts her period which is a normal 6 day period of normal period bleed.
2 weeks later the woman has sex with a different partner again unprotected but there is ejaculation this time. The woman then misses her period and gets a faint positive on 2 tests.

Did the woman get pregnant during the first act of intercourse or the second? Who would be the daddy?

More than likely the father is the second man. But anything is possible.

When she had intercourse with the first man she had already ovulated and the egg had already died at this point. Which is why she had a period. She had sex with the second man in the middle of her cycle which is when women ovulate.

The only way to know for sure though is to get a DNA test when the baby is born.

Good luck  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Brie Nash

I am currently working to obtain a nursing degree and want to continue on to be an OBGYN. Most of my research while being in college has helped me gain an amplitude of knowledge regarding pregnancy, especially the time before you know if you are truly pregnant or not. I am very interested in this time as the first few weeks of a pregnancy can be the most important. I also deal with these types of questions on a daily basis in life thanks to my friends and family. I have a beautiful 5 month old little girl. She took a while to be conceived so I know how it is!

I am a volunteer at the Red Cross when time permits. I am a member of a Mardi Gras organization which takes up what is left of my free time. I am also the owner of ChunkMunk Fluff, a cloth diapering store.

As I stated in the previous section, I am currently enrolled in college to become a registered nurse and then move on the becoming an OBGYN. Also, as I said before most of my studies, even if I begin on a subject as far off as cardiovascular issues, somehow lead me straight back to pregnancy as I am very interested in the subject.