Could I be Pregnant?!/Am I pregnant

Me and my partner are currently trying to concieve our 3rd baby, i have irregular periods so its hard to tell if i have missed my period or not could i be pregnant? Thank you in advance.

The only thing I can think of is natural family planning. You can look it up in a search at

There may be some info at

There may be information also about ovulation checker or calendar. Please email me at so we can talk more.

Also talk to your doctor about what he/she recommends.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.