Could I be Pregnant?!/Pregnency

Question
QUESTION: This is an important issue. My wife uses 'Ovasted Gold' pill regularly for removing pregnency. But yesterday she forgot to take the pill and today after almost 23 hours she remembers that she forgot to take the pill yesterday. Though she takes two pill today as per it's prescription suggest, I am in a great tense that she may be pregnent. Because yesterday we had sex twick times. This pill's prescription suggest us that if anyone forget to take a pill more than 12 hours & having sex that day, she could have been a great chance of being pregnent..
Please, suggest me quick what should we do now..
(it is noted to be that this is her first week of starting the pill's pack. Yesterday was the 3rd day)
Please answer me as soon as possible...

ANSWER: Hi,

Sorry but there's really nothing that can be done at this point. Its actually pretty unlikely she will become pregnant if she was only a few hours late and that doesn't happen often. If she doesn't have a period this month she needs to take a pregnancy test.

Good luck though and remember to use a condom to prevent future worry.

QUESTION: But we are newly married. We don't want child now. If my wife become pregnen, we will have to face a lot of problems. Because we both are students. Please give me a suggetion that if she becomes pregnent what should we do?

Answer
No offense, but don't you think it would have been smart to take the necessary precautions to prevent pregnancy BEFORE having unprotected sex?
You guys are adults, you know how babies are made.

Like I said before its unlikely she'll even get pregnant. But if she does you could always abort it. Which i definitely don't agree with. But it's your life.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Brie Nash

I am currently working to obtain a nursing degree and want to continue on to be an OBGYN. Most of my research while being in college has helped me gain an amplitude of knowledge regarding pregnancy, especially the time before you know if you are truly pregnant or not. I am very interested in this time as the first few weeks of a pregnancy can be the most important. I also deal with these types of questions on a daily basis in life thanks to my friends and family. I have a beautiful 5 month old little girl. She took a while to be conceived so I know how it is!

I am a volunteer at the Red Cross when time permits. I am a member of a Mardi Gras organization which takes up what is left of my free time. I am also the owner of ChunkMunk Fluff, a cloth diapering store.

As I stated in the previous section, I am currently enrolled in college to become a registered nurse and then move on the becoming an OBGYN. Also, as I said before most of my studies, even if I begin on a subject as far off as cardiovascular issues, somehow lead me straight back to pregnancy as I am very interested in the subject.