Could I be Pregnant?!/What are my chances of being pregnant?

Question
Ok first off, my last period was on August 17, 2013, lasted 3 days.. then, I got it again a week or two after that and it only lasted 1 day. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex (multiple times) on September 14, although he didn't ejaculate inside me, he did do it ON my vagina (not IN it). I was supposed to get my period 3 days after the day we had sex (September 17) and I didn't. What are my chances of being pregnant?

Thanks in advance!

Answer
Hanie, Have I answered this question previously? It sounds familiar but I can't find any record that I responded. My private email is Carieichel@aol.com so please email me. You can get pregnant even though your bf didn't ejaculate inside you. The sperm cannot get inside your vagina and you could be pregnant. But I can't tell you the chances. I would recommend that you not have sex unless you are married. Also, there is really no such things as "protected" sex so I did want you to know that. There is no birth control method that is 100% safe from pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.

So let me know what happens. Would it be a problem if you are pregnant?

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel