Could I be Pregnant?!/What are my chances of being pregnant?

Ok first off, my last period was on August 17, 2013, lasted 3 days.. then, I got it again a week or two after that and it only lasted 1 day. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex (multiple times) on September 14, although he didn't ejaculate inside me, he did do it ON my vagina (not IN it). I was supposed to get my period 3 days after the day we had sex (September 17) and I didn't. What are my chances of being pregnant?

Thanks in advance!

Hanie, Have I answered this question previously? It sounds familiar but I can't find any record that I responded. My private email is so please email me. You can get pregnant even though your bf didn't ejaculate inside you. The sperm cannot get inside your vagina and you could be pregnant. But I can't tell you the chances. I would recommend that you not have sex unless you are married. Also, there is really no such things as "protected" sex so I did want you to know that. There is no birth control method that is 100% safe from pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.

So let me know what happens. Would it be a problem if you are pregnant?

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.