Could I be Pregnant?!/To.. Need Help

I am 20 years old advised by my doctor to use meliane Contraception pills I will be using it for the first time the issue is that the leaflet of the tablet pack says that I have to start with the Fist  day of my period i am confused as my periods ended day before yesterday so do I have to wait till my periods start again or I have to start from Friday which was the first day of my last period

Did you figure out what to do in your situation? I did not get your question until now so hope that you were advised in some way. Write me at and let me know what happened.
I usually don't advise women to use birth control pills because of hormonal risks and side effects.
Let me know what you think.

Diane W.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.