Could I be Pregnant?!/Am I Pregnant

Question
Im tryn for my 2nd baby. And my last period was August 18. And since .today is the 7th of sept so its pass the 14 days and i think i ovulated already. Im just asking because i was feeling nausea today and been feeling gasy and constipated.  But i dont know.if it.could be a sign of early pregnancy.

Answer
It would be way too earlier to be experiencing pregnancy symptoms. If you have an average 28 day cycle then you ovulated between 10-14 days after the first day of you period. If you average cycles are longer then it would've been a day later for every extra day if that makes sense.
so based on that you would only be about 7-10 days pregnant. Have you tested yet?  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Brie Nash

I am currently working to obtain a nursing degree and want to continue on to be an OBGYN. Most of my research while being in college has helped me gain an amplitude of knowledge regarding pregnancy, especially the time before you know if you are truly pregnant or not. I am very interested in this time as the first few weeks of a pregnancy can be the most important. I also deal with these types of questions on a daily basis in life thanks to my friends and family. I have a beautiful 5 month old little girl. She took a while to be conceived so I know how it is!

I am a volunteer at the Red Cross when time permits. I am a member of a Mardi Gras organization which takes up what is left of my free time. I am also the owner of ChunkMunk Fluff, a cloth diapering store.

As I stated in the previous section, I am currently enrolled in college to become a registered nurse and then move on the becoming an OBGYN. Also, as I said before most of my studies, even if I begin on a subject as far off as cardiovascular issues, somehow lead me straight back to pregnancy as I am very interested in the subject.