Could I be Pregnant?!/Chances of being pregnant?

I had unprotected sex the whole week I was ovulating. Then about 8 days later I experienced strange cramps, nausea, and lower back pain but later that night I started what I thought was my period but it was lighter and shorter than normal and was a week early. Now I am still experiencing nausea and lower back pain but also frequent urination and change in appetite and fatigue

Yes, you could be pregnant but I can't diagnose over the internet. Please go to a pregnancy resource center if you want to get a FREE pregnancy test. You can find one at or and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens. If you are pregnant, will it be a problem? Write me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.