Could I be Pregnant?!/I am confused and worried

I have started my period two days early I had taken a pregnancy test a week before that and the first test came out with two lines one was noticeable and the other was very very faint so I took another test the next day and it came out negative so I was not worried then about a week later I started bloating and having stretching feeling then I got my period yesterday started spotting then the day after I went in to heavy bleeding could I be pregnant? my tummy is kinda scaring me a bit on how big it is

Hi Brittni, I just found your question in the question pool at
So I know it's late but I just received your question now and wonder how you are doing. Please let me know if you found out. If you still need a pregnancy test, you can get a free one at a local pregnancy center. To find a center near you, go to and click on the worldwide directory. Also,

Hope to hear from you soon. My email address is

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.