Could I be Pregnant?!/could I be pregnant

Im 23 and am 2 weeks late on my period, I have had sickness, lower abdominal pain, dizzy spells and my breasts have been very sore, I have done 2 pregnancy tests and they have both been negative, what should I do now?

Hello Louise, I just received your question on
I realize it's been a while since you asked your question but it went into the pool. So have you found out if you are pregnant or not? If you still need a pregnancy test, you can get a free one at a local pregnancy center. To find a center near you, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Please write me at and let me know. If you need anything further, please let me know.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.