Could I be Pregnant?!/Could I be?

So it's one week and a day after ovulation, according to my calendar, I am not on bc, and I do not wear protection. I think I may be pregnant but I'm not sure! It's driving me crazy. Here are my symptoms :
Frequent urination every 1-2 hours at night every 2-3 in the day.
I get mood swings, last night I was fine when I laid down, then just started crying for no reason and couldn't stop or figure out why.?!
I'm tired no matter how much sleep I get, i try to take cat naps to keep me going.
I need an opinion.

Hi Angel, I found your question in the question pool at
So I know it's been a while but I just received your question. So have you found out anything by now? Your symptoms do sound like they could be pregnancy symptoms. If you still need a pregnancy test, you can get a free one at a pregnancy resource center. To find a center near you, you can visit or and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens. You can email me at
Will it be a problem if you are pregnant?

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.