Could I be Pregnant?!/Anxious

I have a question.... My boyfriend ejaculated before fingering me.  
He said he did not get any on his finger. He's 100% sure.  But I'm nervous.  
This happened Saturday night. Today is Monday. It's during my ovulation phase.  So.... I'm nervous.  Since I'm ovulating, and he did ejaculate before he fingered me.  What is the chance of a pregnancy developing from this??  I though about taking a Plan B pill but, don't want to if it's not necessary.  I have had a DVT and have been told not to take birth control ever again.  I read that the plan B pill is the same chemically as birth control.

Looking forward to hearing from you.  Thank you.

Hi Carolyn, Did you find out anything yet? Your question was in the question pool so I found it there. Please email me at and let me know any updates. I don't advise you to take the Plan B pill. It could be dangerous to your health. Yes, it is hormonal. Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.