Could I be Pregnant?!/hello

Me and my boyfriend have known eachother for almost 4years now and we was talking about if I was pregnant what would we do and we decide that if I do get pregnant we are going to be together.

I was wondering If I am going to get pregnant by him?

Are you having sex with him? If not, I would advise you not to have sex until you are married. How old are you and him? So are you saying that you wouldn't have an abortion if you got pregnant? Please write back and/or email me at so we can talk more.
Hope to hear from you soon. P.s. I would like to talk to you more about birth control, too. There is no birth control method that is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy or STDs. write back.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.