Could I be Pregnant?!/can I be pregnant

So I know this is bad and I know that I should get on birth control and I am soon I'm just a bit scared of the side effects ..recently my bf and I broke up and we have been on a sort off break kind of thing but we still had contact with each other on the other hand well there was this guy that I was talking too .. to get to the point I took the plan b pill 3 times in a month or so and we'll the first time I took it because and accident happened between me and my bf the second time we had sexual intercourse but i had sex with the other guy I was talking two so basically I had sex with my bf and one day later with the other guy... I took the plan b again right the next day with the other guy and with my bf it was the last day I could take the pill.. and recently the last one I took was because my bf and I were to caught up in the moment due to the fact that we were fixing things between us .. now I haven't gotn my period and I think I'm a week late I usually don't keep track with it but I was wondering if I should be paranoid can I be pregnant??? And if soo is it possible that the other guy is the father even tho I took the pill right the next day ? I hope you understand I'm a little stressed out which makes things worse

Yes, you could be pregnant, Sometimes the plan B doesn't work. Please read about it at

Please refrain from this kind of sexual activity to prevent further problems to your health and emotions. The hormones in the Plan B pill and even birth control pills can cause health problems in your life. Write me at so we can talk more.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.