Could I be Pregnant?!/Can she be pregnant

Hi my girlfriend and I had sex on Friday and Saturday. She wasn't on the pill but i used a condom..I also pulled out every time before ejaculating. We also were fooling around after too, touching each other. I got worried and she then took the morning after pill (plan b) sunday afternoon. After taking it she got extremely tired. Is it possible that she is pregnant or no? She said she's not i just get worried.

Did I answer this question already? It sounds familiar. Anyway, how is she doing now? Did you find out if she is pregnant or not? If you ever need a free pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center and get a free one. To find a center, go to and good luck. I don't recommend taking the morning after pill or plan B. You can find more info about this at and check it out.

Write back at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.