Could I be Pregnant?!/Pregnant?

Hello! I have a question... Today I was sitting at my computer and felt this thumping in my abdomen, like right across from my belly button but it was down more towards my pubic bone. Anyways to be honest it felt like a heart beat down there in my belly. It lasted a few seconds and I haven't had it since. But I have never ever experienced anything like this before. Im a bigger girl so I know I wasnt feeling my artirie...<SP?
So could this be due to possible pregnancy???

Dear Rhonda, If you have had sex, yes you could be pregnant. Have you taken a test yet? YOu can go to a pregnancy resource center and get a free test there. To find a center in your area, go to and go to the directory of centers. Please email me at so we can talk more and you can update me. Will it be a problem if you are pregnant?

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.