Could I be Pregnant?!/Seems somewhat impossible...

Question
I usually have a pretty irregular menstrual cycle, but the last two months it has come on the 6th. It's now December 8th and I haven't gotten my period. I had unprotected sex with my partner on the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th. He didn't ejaculate inside me. Twice he didn't at all. I know my body and I know I already ovulated much earlier in the month. Plus we had sex way past my possible ovulation window anyway. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant? I also quit smoking and started running 12+ miles per week in the past month, so I figured that might play into it as well. Thanks!

Answer
Hi Alexandra, I'm sorry but I just got your question. So what has happened since Dec. 8th when you wrote? Yes, changes such as exercise and stopping smoking can change your natural cycle. Did you find out if you are pregnant? Let me know. You can email me at Carieichel@aol.com so we can talk privately. Even if your partner doesn't ejaculate inside you that you know of, there is still a chance of pregnancy from pre-cum. Also, there really isn't any birth control method that is totally 100% protected sex. So there is always a chance of pregnancy anytime you have sex. Write soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel