Could I be Pregnant?!/Is this 100%?

Hello. I have been experiencing multiple symptoms of pregnancy, from a missed period, to throwing up over nothing, to sensitivity to smells. I have taken 3 tests so far, (2 first response, 1 Clear Blue), and I was just wondering if there was any way that I'm not pregnant? I know it seems like a silly question, but I somehow keep convincing myself that there's something else wrong with me.

Hi Allyson, Have you found out anything yet? If you are pregnant, will it be a problem? You can get a free pregnancy test at a local pregnancy center. To find a center near you, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Please write me at and let me know what happens. Thanks.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.