Could I be Pregnant?!/baby surprise

I am recently pregnant, well recently found out anyway. I have been on birth control and found out it didnt
work for me and i am pregnant, i have a doctors appointment at the end of the month but was wondering if you could give me some insight as to how far along i am and the gender of the baby/babies. Im also concerned of complications due to my age. Thank you so much for your time and i believe what you guys do is amazing for other people. thanks again

Hi Amy, thanks for your question. Congratulations on your pregnancy and would you like a little boy or girl? I can't tell you the gender but did you go to the doctor yet? You can also go to a pregnancy resource center in order to get a free test. You can find a center at or and click on the worldwide directory. Thank you for the compliment and please email me privately at
Tell me your age and when did you have sex? Talk soon!

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.