Could I be Pregnant?!/know about 2nd pregnancy

i give birth to a baby girl 6th December 2013.she died after 2 hrs.up till i have no it possible that i am pregnant again without periods

Dear Sobia, So sorry to hear your news! My condolences! It is possible that you are pregnant but do you have any pregnancy symptoms by this time? Please write me at
You should go to your doctor or have a pregnancy test. You can have a free test at a local pregnancy center. To find a center near you, please visit or and click on the worldwide directory.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.