Could I be Pregnant?!/could i be pregnant?

Hi Carie.

My periods have been irregular for many years, and lately I have been tracking the BBT, cervical mucus and mittleschmirtz in order to concieve again. My average cycle length is 36 days.
We have three children already, all concieved with difficulty- and laboured strep B.

My last period began on the 3rd Jan; I had mittlrschmitz on the 17th Jan. My temp has been between 35 and 37 degress C for the last two weeks; ive had a really bad cold for at least two weeks; I wiped after going to the toilet last Sunday and sorry for the tmi but the paper came away with a little brown/pink mucus; two nights ago I was exhausted at 4pm and slept until 10pm; last night I was wide awake until 1.30am.  Ive done several pregnancy tests but they have all been negative.
My next period is due tomorrow.

Am I pregnant? Or do I go to my doctor?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.:-)

Hi Kate, Sorry for the delay on your question. Have you found out anything by this time? I hope you are pregnant if this is your heart's desire. Whenever you need a free pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center in your area and get one. To find a center in your area, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Let me know what happens. My private email address is
Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.