Could I be Pregnant?!/17 might be pregnant...

I expected my period the 15th, I didn't get it until the 18th, and it only lasted 2 days. However, I had a day of bleeding days before on the 13th that seemed odd. I took a pregnancy test on the 23rd and it was negative. But now, I'm having severe backaches and headaches, and I just feel really off and bloated. I feel like I bled too much for it to be implantation bleeding, but normally I have heavy periods and this wasn't. What do you think? What should I do?

Hi Josie, so are you saying that you could be pregnant, because you have had sexual intercourse? It does sound like you have symptoms of pregnancy but I can't tell you over the internet or by email. You will have to go to a pregnancy resource center and get a free test. You can find a center at or and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens.
You can email me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.