Could I be Pregnant?!/Help please ??? Pregnant ??

Me and my husband had unprotected sex (he tried pulling out) 5 times in the past two days on my fertile days and now I'm 2DPO and I'm having hardcore cramps and CM and I don't feel so good. I know it's two early to tell but do you guys think I could be pregnant ??

Dear Faith, Sorry but I just got your question. So sorry for the delay but let me know if you have found out anything. You want to be pregnant, right? If you want a free pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center. Go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Write me at and let me know what happens.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.