Could I be Pregnant?!/Please help!

Question
On Saturday night, i pleasured myself with a hairbrush. It was my first time ever sticking anything ( up there) it was scary for me because I think my hymen broke. I was really upset and I started fretting that what if by some odd reason my brother ejactulated and touched the brush. I regret doing that in the first place and it has paranoid me ever since. I started getting burning down there. I have been nauseous. Ect. Could I be pregnant? I know I sound dumb but I'm just scared. The hairbrush would have been laying on my floor for an hour or longer. (probably longer) my house is like 70 degrees. The brush was completely dry. If he did touch it could the Sperm even be living still?? I am just so worried! Am I over thinking it?  Please give me as much information as possible.

Answer
Hi Katerina, I don't think you have to worry about pregnancy. But there is a chance you could get an infection from germs on the hairbrush. Let me know if anything else happens. If you get an infection, you will have to go to the doctor. I guess you won't repeat this behaviour. Right?
Write me at Carieichel@aol.com

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel