Could I be Pregnant?!/Could I be Pregnant?

Question
Hello, this is quite an embarrassing and strange thing for me to ask, but here it goes:
I was making out with my boyfriend and things got too heated up in a very short period of time. Before I realized it, he was on top of me and he had slipped out his penis from his boxers. We sort of began to push against each other as if we were having sex but I had my boy short undies and some sweat pants on. I followed along because I honestly didn't know what else to do and I was afraid of offending him by saying no. We did this for about five minutes until he tried to reach under my underwear and I freaked out and pushed him off. I ran to the restroom and realized my undies and pants were wet, but I don't know if it was because of him or me. Again, he had been wearing nothing but I had. Now I am really worried because I don't know if there is a chance I might be pregnant. Is there a possibility? If so, how high is it? If you could answer my question it would be of great assistance and very deeply appreciated. I have abstained from sex and am still a virgin because I want to avoid pregnancy or STDs but if there is a chance I might still be pregnant I want to know. What can I do?

Answer
Dear Margie, Thanks for your question. I'm glad that you were able to get out of the situation. You really should be careful and be strong if you want to stay a virgin. I would advise you not to be alone with your boyfriend if this is what is going to happen. He evidently has not made the same decision as you have. I would say even reconsider if you want to stay with him.

I can't tell you for sure if there is much chance of pregnancy but my private opinion is that it would not be likely. You cannot be afraid of offending him in the future. Please write me at Carieichel@aol.com and we can talk privately. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel