Could I be Pregnant?!/Can i get pregnant?

Question
my guy and i got intimate and he penetrated me. We did it for some time and there was no sign of ejaculation. After some 8-10 minutes he ejaculated (not anywhere near me) after that i got dressed and we didn't indulge in any physical activity. He is paraplegic and his sperm count is really low. Even when he ejaculates the semen oozes out, it doesn't come out in a force like other men. His doctor has told him that it's next to impossible for him to father a child normally. but i'm getting paranoid. is it possible for me to get pregnant? i just need some assurance and sorry if this sounds silly but i haven't got any sex ed in my school so i stay confused about this pregnancy topic.

Answer
Hi Shelyn, Thanks for your question. I would recommend that if you don't want to get pregnant, you should not have sex with your boyfriend. In this situation, it is not really a good chance of pregnancy but still could be a possibility. The sperm could have gotten into your body even if there was no sign of ejaculation. Please be responsible and don't have sex. What other questions do you have? Please write me at Carieichel@aol.com so we can talk more.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel