Could I be Pregnant?!/could i be pregnant?

I stopped lo lo estrin on 2/9 in mid pack. I hadn't gotten my period for 3 weeks and finally got it on 3/2. I am a wk before my next period is due but this past week i have had reflux and my nipples are darker especially after the shower. I have also, for the past few days have had a number of cankersoares pop up in my mouth. are cankersoares a symptom of pregnancy? its too early to test but i reeeaaaalllly want to be pregnant. We hae been trying and when i didnt get my prd after stopping BC pill I got so excited thinking that i was maybe pregnant cause my breasts had so many spider veins.
During the three weeks before my period i also had itching inside and it hurt after i emptied bladder and was sitting on toilet. Not a burning sensation but like a heaviness. i took the yeast infection pill twice per my docs instructions but it didnt really help so this past thursday i went in for a urinalysis. I didnt hear back yet but what do u think. Could I be pregnant?

Hi Tova, I really can't tell you over the internet if you are pregnant. Please let me know what you find out. I haven't heard of sores in the mouth being a pregnancy symptom. I pray that you get your heart's desire of a little baby. Let me know what the urinalysis says. Also, if you want a free pregnancy test, you can go to a local pregnancy resource center. To find one in your area, please visit or and click on the worldwide directory. Please email me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.