Could I be Pregnant?!/Am i pregnant somehow? Read all?

Question
Hello!

I just got my first period in December on the 14th, and a week later i went to go take a shower RIGHT after my step brother, and get ready for swim practice and i needed to shave 'down there' but i accidentally used my step brothers razor instead of mine! EW i know! i didn't know until after when i looked at the side and it had a blue pencil line on it (That`s how me and my step brother know its his or mine) I thought it was mine!!!

Then in January i missed my period but i know i know irregular periods, but ive been getting all symptoms of my period like cramps bloating and other stuff but i only have gotten discharge everyday?
My stomach is getting huge and hard like a pregnant belle and ive been eating and eating and eating but still hungry!!
I have also gotten a change in attitude, my stomach has been hurting SOOO BAD!!
Ive been going to the bathroom alot and been getting nausea! So then i thought "Wheres no way im pregnant right?" But then i was like "What if he got sperm in it somehow and it got brushed into my vagina? or what if he ejaculated in his under-where and he shaved down there and it got into my vagina?" Sorry im just a what if kinda of person. I didn't have ANY other sort of sexual intercourse or stuff like that.

So Can i get pregnant from this?

PLEASE HELP!! Im really scared and cant focus during school or even go to sleep at night!!

Answer
Hi Carlee, Thanks for your question! I have never heard of getting pregnant from something like this! Are you saying that you haven't had sex and there is no other way of pregnancy? Oh, yeah, I see that you put that in your question. Sorry about that. So I would say that you can't be pregnant. But you would have to get a pregnancy test to make sure. Go to http://www.optionline.org and find a center near you. Or tell your mom and maybe she can figure out what might be the problem. Let me know what happens. You can email me at Carieichel@aol.com
Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel