Could I be Pregnant?!/Am i pregnant somehow? Read all?

I just got my first period in December on the 14th, and a week later i went to go take a shower RIGHT after my step brother, and get ready for swim practice and i needed to shave 'down there' but i accidentally used my step brothers razor instead of mine! EW i know! i didn't know until after when i looked at the side and it had a blue pencil line on it (That`s how me and my step brother know its his or mine) I thought it was mine!!!

Then in January i missed my period but i know i know irregular periods, but ive been getting all symptoms of my period like cramps bloating and other stuff but i only have gotten discharge everyday?
My stomach is getting huge and hard like a pregnant belle and ive been eating and eating and eating but still hungry!!
I have also gotten a change in attitude, my stomach has been hurting SOOO BAD!!
Ive been going to the bathroom alot and been getting nausea! So then i thought "Wheres no way im pregnant right?" But then i was like "What if he got sperm in it somehow and it got brushed into my vagina? or what if he ejaculated in his under-where and he shaved down there and it got into my vagina?" Sorry im just a what if kinda of person. I didn't have ANY other sort of sexual intercourse or stuff like that.

So Can i get pregnant from this?

PLEASE HELP!! Im really scared and cant focus during school or even go to sleep at night!!

Hi Carlee, Thanks for your question! I have never heard of getting pregnant from something like this! Are you saying that you haven't had sex and there is no other way of pregnancy? Oh, yeah, I see that you put that in your question. Sorry about that. So I would say that you can't be pregnant. But you would have to get a pregnancy test to make sure. Go to and find a center near you. Or tell your mom and maybe she can figure out what might be the problem. Let me know what happens. You can email me at
Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.