Could I be Pregnant?!/Trying to Concieve

Question
Are lower abdominal twinges/white thick discharge and period stopping signs of very early pregnancy?

Hello :)
Sorry to be quiet crude but I'm just wondering if these are signs of an early pregnancy? As I had my implant removed on the 13th march after 3 years. My doctor said I could get caught straight away but I've seen people's luck varying with huge time gaps (I know everyone is different though) it's just that I cant judge it by my period as the implant completely messed up my cycle I was lucky if I had 3 days without bleeding as it was pretty much constant. I had unprotected sex with my fiance on the 17th march and again last night (21st march) we are desperately trying for a baby we have been together 4 Years now and are getting married in July. Since our session on the 17th my period has completely stopped. I have a thick white discharge no smell at all lol. And keep getting twinges in my lower abdomen and a bit of wind :/ it has been continuous since. Could these be very early signs?
Any help or advice is muchly appreciated I will get a test in a few weeks if symptoms persist. It's just nice to hear other opinions/similar experiences.
:)

Answer
Hi Hazel, Thanks for your question. Those symptoms can mean pregnancy but I can't tell you for sure over the internet. Do you have any other symptoms? I'm glad you had the implant removed. I really never recommend those kinds of methods of birth control.

I would encourage you to go to a pregnancy resource center and get a free pregnancy test there. You can visit http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory to find a center near you. Please write me at Carieichel@aol.com so we can keep in touch and I can find out what is going on with you. Thanks.
P.S. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel