Could I be Pregnant?!/Is this possible?

Question
Ok so I couldn't find the category for this so I'm just taking a chance. I have had a ultra sound and it says I am 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I no for a fact I am only 4 weeks 1 day. How can a scan say I am further along surely the bean can't be measuring any bigger this early on in my pregnancy. And would this be even visable on an internal scan at just 4 weeks 1 day? Really confused but the dates are not wrong I'm one hundred percent ! Just confused as everyone has said you must be 5 as 4 weeks wouldn't show. Help???

Answer
Hi Carole, I just found your question in the question pool at allexperts.com
So whoever you asked the question to was not able to answer. I just received your question so sorry for the delay. Did you find anything out yet? I don't understand what you are saying about "the bean". If you are indeed pregnant, your baby is developing at 4 or 5 weeks. Please email me at Carieichel@aol.com so we can talk more.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel