Could I be Pregnant?!/Is it possible?

I was prescribed Provera on 6/10/14 because I had not had a period for 2 months. All my pregnancy tests had come out negative. I had unprotected sex on 6/12/14. I started my period on 6/13/14. I would like to know if it is possible to start my period due to the Provera an still be pregnant? I have been experiencing extreme pain an cramping, frequent urination, loss of appetite, swelling in my breasts. I'm only 19 an in a fairly new relationship. Thank you for all your help and have a blessed day.

Hi Elizabeth, Some of your symptoms do sound like they could be pregnancy symptoms. I would recommend going to a pregnancy resource center and get a free test there. You can find a center by going to this website or and click on the worldwide directory. Please consider refraining from sex until marriage. What will you do if you are pregnant? Please write me at so we can talk in private. Hope to hear from you soon.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.