Could I be Pregnant?!/could i be pregnant?

Hello, I am 17 years old and I had sex with my boyfriend of 2 years today. I just finished my period about 12 hours before.. and we used protection and he pulled out before he ejaculated.. what is my chances?

Anytime you have sex you can get pregnant. Even if he pulled out, it's possible. So you will just have to see if you miss your next period or develop any other pregnancy symptoms. If you want a free pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center. To find one near you, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. I advise you to refrain from having sex to prevent pregnancy problems. Please email me at so we can talk in private. Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.