Could I be Pregnant?!/am i pregant

hi my late last month it was on 14th am normaly every 28 days had sex the day be 4 it was due used nothing and he didnt pull out done the same the next week can a be pregant dont want to take a test too earlt

Hi Kate, Call a pregnancy center and see when is a good time to get a free pregnancy test. It's possible you could be pregnant but what happens if you are? Here is the link to find a pregnancy center. or and click on the worldwide directory. Please write me and let me know what happens.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.